Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
1. Verifies merchandise and cash in each of the Company stores by
conducting a physical count using a hand held computer
2. Notifies store manager of wrong prices and pulls out-of-code
3. Count and verify cash assets on site.
4. Verifies money orders, lottery ticket inventory and bank
5. Verifies gasoline inventory..
6. Performs surveys to verify compliance with operational and
7. Works in safe manner by complying with procedures, rules and
8. Able to work independently with little supervision.
9. Performs multi-tasks in a fast paced environment.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. Requires 1 year of inventory auditing experience or retail
experience in a convenience store environment.
3. Must have a valid driver's license with no major offenses and
current liability car insurance.
4. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Baton Rouge , Inventory Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!