Internal Audit Manager
Company: Postlethwaite & Netterville
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Consulting Manager- Internal AuditGreater Baton Rouge, LA
AreaFully Remote Opportunity
P&N is seeking an Internal Audit Manager in our Consulting
group to take charge on the management of full-cycle internal audit
engagements, including preparing, completing, and ensuring the
accuracy and compliance of client engagements.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or an
approved related field
- One or more of the following internal audit certifications:
CIA, CISA, CPA or CFE.
- 7+ years of experience in the field of Internal Audit,
including 3+ years management experience.
- Prior internal audit experience in a consulting environment is
preferred (but not required!)
What You'll Do:
- Manage the audit team through all phases of strategic planning,
work planning, mobilization, execution, and closeout consistent
with established program delivery processes to meet the scope,
schedule, budget and other contract requirements of Internal Audit
- Provide effective and timely engagement oversight, timely and
accurate communications with Seniors and Staff as well as Associate
Directors and Directors; timely and accurate identification of
technical issues, staff performance and/or issues or concerns,
client communications regarding open items, and other similar
- Utilize staff in an efficient and effective manner to meet
productivity and realization goals.
- Complete staff evaluations after large or multiple
- Perform comprehensive risk assessments and adjusts work plans
based on the results of the assessments.
- Communicate results to appropriate leadership, including the
preparation of audit reports that provide audit results to
clients/management in a clear, concise and substantive manner.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Program, Paid
Holidays, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Matching/Profit Sharing
Contribution, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and
long-term Disability Insurance, Medical FSA, Dependent Care and
Adoption Assistance, Competitive Salaries, Employee Referral
- Health & Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account with
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your
career. With defined career paths for a range of specialties and
skill sets, P&N is a place where professionals of all
experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined
with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this
is a place where our employees can grow - and with a rich office
culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, P&N is a
place where you'll be happy to do so.
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information,
disability, protected veteran status or other protected
classifications.PEOPLE. CLIENTS. GROWTH. FIRM.
Keywords: Postlethwaite & Netterville, Baton Rouge , Internal Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!