Company: Lapco Manufacturing INC
Location: Morgan City
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The staff Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to
track the organization's assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax
liabilities, and other related financial activities.Supervisory
- Monitor and reconcile raw materials' transactions.
- Compile and analyze raw materials' usage efficiency and issue
them to the Bills of Materials.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies and make adjustments
accordingly in the accounting system.
- Prepare cash analysis on a weekly basis.
- Inspect and reconcile banks statements on a weekly basis.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by compiling
and presenting information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to general accepted
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and accounting
software.Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in Accounting, or related field,
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Bilingual is a plus.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.Work Location:
Morgan City, LATHIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTEPI195805410
Keywords: Lapco Manufacturing INC, Baton Rouge , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Morgan City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!