Financial Services Specialist 2
Company: Hancock Whitney
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the
button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in
with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to
your application information. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
The Financial Services Specialist acquires, manages and retains
meaningful relationships with clients using a consultative sales
and service approach to proactively fulfill their financial
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages existing clients and prospects by meeting with them, both
in person and over the phone, to build and maintain strong, lasting
relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product
solutions to meet the client s overall financial needs. This
activity may be in the financial center, out-bound calling,
visiting businesses or conducting educational seminars.
* Educates clients on alternate delivery methods and channels that
make client s lives easier by providing self-service options to
access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
* Refers clients to other business partners to provide clients with
experts who can assist them with their specialized financial
* Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve client problems
appropriately and efficiently to enhance the client experience.
* Processes a variety of routine and complex transactions for
branch clients, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payment
* Will be asked to perform the duties of the role based upon the
needs of the financial center.
* Support the Bank's strong risk management culture through
awareness, knowledge and sound decision making
* Ensure operational and financial safety and soundness. Awareness
of the environment, the situation and the client; leverage Lobby
Management as a tool for managing client interactions and risk.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is
required; Bachelor s degree is highly preferred.
* 2 years of sales and client service experience in a professional
environment. Prior banking experience highly preferred.
* Proven ability to form and expand client relationships.
* Working knowledge of applicable banking products and regulations
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and
* Ability to learn and navigate multiple banking systems and
applications, and utilize search tools to find information
* State Life & Health Insurance licenses preferred.
* This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. Employment
is contingent upon meeting initial and ongoing registration
requirements, including acceptable background investigation
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS:
* Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone with
proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services
to clients with differing needs
* Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and
* Comfortable educating others on technology
* Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up
* Performs well in a team environment and proactively collaborates
with others to serve clients
* Ability to understand and follow policies, procedures and
* Ability to work branch hours, including weekends, and some
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney, Baton Rouge , Financial Services Specialist 2, Accounting, Auditing , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!