Administrative Staff II
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: March 24, 2020
14002BRService Line:MaterialsOffice Name:Baton RougeJob
Description:General Responsibilities:Performs administrative and
general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature.
Produces a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations
using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics and
spreadsheets. Screens telephone calls and visitors. Schedules and
maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries
and coordinates related arrangements. Routes or answers routine
inquiries. Maintains files, department office supplies and mail.
Prepares special reports. Gathers and summarizes data. May serve as
a liaison between office and corporate functions. May be assigned
to various functional areas of the company.Essential Roles and
- Under minimal supervision, provides moderate to complex
administrative support for an office, a department and/or group of
- Independently researches and obtains information for complex
reports and special assignments including analyzing data and report
- Analyzes complex problems, compiles and analyzes data and
- Composes, prepares, edits and proofreads letters, reports and
- Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
- May handle calendaring, travel arrangements and coordination of
- Coordinates the collection and submittal of department or
office time sheets.
- May be responsible for preparing invoices and billing
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects.
Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or
concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable violation
Title:Administrative Staff IIEmployment Type:Regular, Full
TimeCity, State (Office Location):Baton Rouge, LAAbout
Terracon:Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting
engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965,
Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm
specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and
materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000
employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all
50 states. Terracons growth is due to valued employees exceeding
expectations in client service and growing their careers with new
and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.Terracon offers an
excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.EEO
Statement:Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified
minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be
considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any
applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.Job
Keywords: Terracon, Baton Rouge , Administrative Staff II, Administration, Clerical , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!