Company: Property Management Business Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors and delivering
exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering
calls and fielding them, accordingly, addressing visitor questions
and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. This
oftentimes includes performing ad hoc administrative duties as
needed. Receptionist is utilized across all departments.
Job Overview Real Property Management Premium is seeking to hire an
experienced Receptionist to join our team. If you're a passionate
self-starter, Real Property Management Premium is a great company
for you.Responsibilities for Receptionist
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any
questions visitors have.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and
tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including
a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Office Manager and/or
Operations Director, e.g., schedule showings, filing, etc.
Qualifications for Receptionist
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to type 35 wpm minimum.
- Strong phone skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Real Property Management-- is the leading property management
franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing
tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated,
reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us.
You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes
each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Notice Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor
of the Real Property Management -- franchised system. Each Real
Property Management-- franchised location is independently-owned
and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised
network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found
by interested parties at one central location for brand management
purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the
independent franchise owner who posted the position on this
- Acknowledgement I acknowledge that each independent Real
Property Management-- franchise office hires and determines the
terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any
employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by
location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC
("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire
or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2)
supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or
conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of
payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment
records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the
employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job
opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent
franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent
Keywords: Property Management Business Solutions, Baton Rouge , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Zachary, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!