Company: Turn Key Solutions, LLC
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Job Description Position Overview:To plan, schedule, implement, and report on various marketing systems for attracting clients, closing sales, and increasing revenue. This person will also be responsible for managing and implementing all marketing communications, for improving our lead generation and lead conversion systems, managing events and seminars, managing our member web site and client communications. Success in this role will be measured by timely and accurate implementation of campaigns, marketing systems, reporting, and overall increase in sales.This position may be part time or full time, depending on the strengths and availability of the candidate we choose. Be sure to indicate on your application which you would prefer!Key Performance Indicators:Success in this role will be measured in the following way:
- Your ability to quickly learn and take over the implementation of several marketing campaigns, systems and tasks already in process, and maintain documentation of all the output and results of each campaign. Some of the areas are:
- Google AdWords and online lead generation systems.
- 3-Step letter follow up and lead conversion system.
- Newsletter production.
- Maintaining accurate data on all marketing activities.
- Event marketing and production
- Production of other JV partnerships, webinars, and marketing initiatives.
- Your ability to hit tight production deadlines for all deliverables to our clients, events and marketing campaigns without mistakes or excuses.
- The clarity and accuracy of client communications being sent, as well as the accuracy of our public web sites, and other marketing collateral in use. Tactical Work and Responsibilities: Note; this list is the initial list for this position. Other tasks will be added on as this individual’s skill level increases. Marketing Responsibilities:
- Help plan and execute the Company’s marketing plan; this includes list management, ROI tracking and reporting of campaigns, managing vendors, and executing all campaigns correctly and on schedule.
- Proofreading and checking all documents, web sites, marketing campaigns and communications for mistakes and typos, broken links, incorrect information, etc. Also to ensure all lead capture and follow up systems happen as they should.
- Manage company seminars, trade shows and other events including promotion of the event, reminders to those registered, registration, sales on location, travel, schedule, etc.
- Provide detailed reports to President of weekly leads generated, sales, conversion percentages, and ROI for various marketing initiatives.
- Managed and improve the follow up marketing systems to convert inbound leads to sales (web conversion to the 3-step offline follow up process).
- Quality control of “brand” and image to ensure consistency on all marketing communications, online and offline.
- Manage and regularly audit the various web sites we own and follow up systems for performance and accuracy.
- Organize and manage database cleanliness and maintenance (checking for duplicates, accuracy, updating old addresses, etc.).
- Create and send e-mail, voice mail, and fax notifications to the client base for various teleseminars, updates, new products, deadlines, etc.
- Proofread, prep and manage the entire production of our newsletter, including monthly promotions and reminders that go into the newsletter, etc.
- Manage affiliates, run marketing campaigns to help fuel affiliate sales, and track affiliate sales and prepare commission reports.
- Oversee and ultimately improve the marketing and make sure these systems are going out on time and with accurate information.
- Manage calls and schedules for various webinars. Skills Required:
- Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Skills with some CRM, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with Excel spreadsheets containing data, and mail merge functions in Word.
- Ability to create professional Word documents and sales letters.
- Ability to create and edit files in Microsoft Publisher and Publisher
- Ability to follow a production schedule.
- Ability to create and print mail merge documents and labels or envelopes from our CRM
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to take on responsibility instead of making excuses.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.Company DescriptionTurn Key Solutions, LLC (www.TKS.LA) is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that manages networks, phone systems & vendors for our business clients in the Gulf Coast region (And growing!)We are committed to helping clients reach their business and fiscal goals through cutting edge technology. Responsive, friendly service and reliable, quality work make the foundation of the relationships we build with clients. Our service to clients and employees is based on the Christian principles of integrity, respect, and accountability. We strive to be the employer of choice for qualified IT professionals in our region. We believe providing our clients with solutions that help them reach their goals is the best way for us to reach our goals of fiscal strength and a positive work place.
Keywords: Turn Key Solutions, LLC, Baton Rouge , Marketing Admin, Administration, Clerical , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!