Company: DELTA COLLEGE - ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Delta College of Arts and Technology is seeking a highly
student-oriented person to join our team as a Part-Time ESL
- Resume, transcript, and letters of recommendation required
- Candidate must possess:
- The ability to effectively communicate in standard English both
orally and in writing.
- The ability to accurately give and receive information via
telecommunication system and other appropriate media.
- The ability to communicate successfully with students,
parents/caregivers, school personnel, and the community.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with students, school
personnel, and the community
- Demonstrate sensitivity/understanding and interpersonal
relations with persons of diverse culture and backgrounds.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Be poised, self-confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, punctual,
dependable, unbiased, fair, flexible, articulate, writes
effectively, handles confidential information discreetly, attends
work regularly, dresses and behaves professionally, presents
accurate and timely records, lesson plans, roll books, IEPs, and
other documents.Other RequirementsMust be able to pass a
pre-employment drug screen and background check. -
Keywords: DELTA COLLEGE - ARTS & TECHNOLOGY, Baton Rouge , ESL Instructor, Education / Teaching , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!