Master Service Technician, Mechanic, Motorcycle - $10K per month Guaranteed
Company: Baton Rouge Harley-Davidson
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
5853 Siegen Ln., Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Master Service Technician / Mechanic$10,000 per month Guaranteed,
Year-Round + Benefits
Advanced/Expert Technician $8,000 per month Guaranteed, Year-Round,
How is this possible?
RumbleOn is flooding our service department with hundreds of bikes
per month - on top of our already busy department!
Our labor rate is $165 per hour!
Stop worrying about if there's going to be enough work or who's
getting the next job! We don't want a lot of Techs, we want quality
Techs that do well and take care of customers! (We currently have
three.) We run the shop differently than any shop you've worked
- Master Technician, $10,000 per month guaranteed,
- Advanced/Expert Technician $8,000 per month guaranteed,
- Our labor rate is $165 per hour!
- Relocation bonus for the right Technician
- Health, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Career advancement opportunities
Major Duties and Responsibilities:Service Department Operations:
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as
close to 100% as possible.
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs
- Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance
to factory specifications.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work
orders, communication with Guests, test riding, or any other issue
which will help ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any
delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that
Guest may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of
- Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with
maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimize come-backs and deal with them promptly and
satisfactorily when they do occur.
- Keep Guests' vehicle cleaner than when it was dropped off.
Commitment, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Treat all employees and Guests fairly, courteously, and with
- Model superior Guest service behavior for all interactions with
Guests and employees.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Must be an MMI graduate and have PHD certifications
- Focus on quality.
- Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI
Service School or equivalent work experience
- Current Motorcycle license.
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to
properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians
are required to own a set of tools within the agreed time-frame. A
list of required tools will be provided.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and
be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.
Baton Rouge Harley-Davidson is the #1 Motorcycle dealer in the
State and has been operating since 1980. We are known as the
'Flagship Dealer of the Gulf South,' and are conveniently located
in the heart of Louisiana's capital city. With deep Southern roots
and a passion for the Harley-Davidson - brand, our staff shares a
commitment to delivering excellence to our customers in every
visit. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build
lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, color,
creed, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related
Keywords: Baton Rouge Harley-Davidson, Baton Rouge , Master Service Technician, Mechanic, Motorcycle - $10K per month Guaranteed, Engineering , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!