Sr. Director - Cloud Engineering
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title:Sr. Director - Cloud EngineeringRole Overview:-
- Responsible for supervision/management of an IT
- Day-to-day functional management of the organization, to
include performance management, training/developing,
forecasting/reporting, and budgeting/expense control.
- Set future direction and plans.
- Ensures operation meets basic user, headcount, and quality
- Represent operations.
- Provide training program.
- Provide day-to-day operational reporting/tracking
- Requires advanced knowledge of a highly technical or
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and
concepts.Company Benefits and Perks:We work hard to embrace
diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their
authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social
programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all
of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community InvolvementWe're serious about our
commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination
based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender
expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally
protected status.Trellix is a global company redefining the future
of cybersecurity. The companys open and native extended detection
and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by
todays most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and
resilience of their operations. Trellixs security experts, along
with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology
innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over
40,000 business and government customers. More at
Keywords: Trellix, Baton Rouge , Sr. Director - Cloud Engineering, Engineering , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!