Sr Enterprise Data Engineer
Company: TalentFish LLC
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Title: Senior Enterprise Data Engineer
Primary Location: Hybrid- Location Options: Baton Rouge, Louisiana;
Rosemont, Illinois; Cedar Rapids, Iowa (2 days onsite, 3 days
Position Type: Direct Hire
TalentFish is casting a line for a Sr. Enterprise Data Engineer.
This is a full-time role, open to direct placement or
contract-to-hire in Baton Rouge, LA; Rosemont, IL; or Cedar Rapids,
Our premier client is a leader in their industry and growing at a
rapid rate, with exciting opportunities! This is a new role within
the Data team. The Senior Enterprise Data Engineer will bring
structure and data expertise to the organization. We are seeking
candidates that have a proven track record with the following top
- 5 7+ years of experience as an Enterprise Data Engineer, highly
experienced with Azure.
- Experienced in crafting a vision within an architecture
- Drive & passion for learning.
- Ability & excitement to thrive in environments that are newer
and/or rapidly growing with constant variables and various
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Core Qualifications- Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent.
- Strong experience with Azure, the following are
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Synapse
- Azure Event Hub
- Advanced knowledge of tools, techniques, and manipulation
including cloud platforms, programming languages, and modern
software engineering practices.
- Strong delivery skills including the ability to determine the
software design strategy and methodology to be used for efforts,
use automated tests, analysis, and informed feedback loops to
ensure the quality and production readiness of work before release,
monitor the health of work efforts and that of adjacent
- Demonstrated track record of domain expertise including the
ability to develop business partnerships and influence priorities
by identifying solutions that are aligned with current business
objective and closely follow industry trends relevant to domain,
understanding how to apply them, and sharing knowledge with
- Strong problem solver who utilizes data and proofs of concepts
to find creative solutions to difficult problems involving a
significant number of factors with broad implications, reflects on
solutions, measures impact, and uses that information to ideate and
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop
business partnerships, describe technology concepts in ways the
business can understand, document initiatives in a concise and
clear manner, and empathetically and attentively listen to others
thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to lead and take action even when there is no clear
owner, inspire and motivate others, and be effective at influencing
- Life Insurance industry experience is a plus!
TalentFish is an employee-owned company pioneering a new realm in
talent acquisition. We are redefining IT staffing by evolving AI,
video screening and our unique platform. TalentFish focuses on
providing the best employee, consultant, and client experience
At TalentFish we are an Equal Opportunity Employer we embrace and
Keywords: TalentFish LLC, Baton Rouge , Sr Enterprise Data Engineer, Engineering , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!