Director of CRM (pending regulatory approval)
Company: Penn National Gaming--
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Penn National Gaming Inc - Careers - Director of CRM (pending
regulatory approval) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Careers at L'
Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge Skip Branding
- Responsible Gaming
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Press Need Help? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or text "support" to 53342
- Responsible Gaming
- Web Accessibility
- Penn National Gaming -- 2019 Penn National Gaming, Inc. All
rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of our
terms of service. Penn National Gaming Inc - Careers - Director of
CRM (pending regulatory approval) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana -
Careers at L' Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director of CRM
(pending regulatory approval) Location US-LA-Baton Rouge Job ID
2020-77203 Casino Property L' Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
Position Type Regular Full-Time Category Marketing/ Entertainment
Overview Don't just work. Work Happy.A career in gaming? At
L'Auberge Casino and Hotel Baton Rouge, we think you'll enjoy an
exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse,
enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of
the leaders in the industry.An individual could be successful if
they possess the following Your daily responsibilities include This
position is pending regulatory approval.
- Responsible for directing the overall operations and staff of
the CRM team for assigned region. Develops, implements and manages
operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and
- Leads the development, execution and management of the CRM
strategy. This includes but not limited to the development and
execution of omni channel loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives to
optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, dynamic personalization
and promotional strategies.
- Defines combined functionality of new and existing marketing
channels. Develops realistic and executable road maps for
- Oversees strategic planning and creation of CRM campaigns in
near real time communication through multiple channels.
- Ensures that scheduling is done in an effective and efficient
manner, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives
and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for preparing, monitoring and adhering to budgets
and ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives. Reports
budget concerns / deviations to Executive Management.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates
superior customer service in accordance with department and company
standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are
followed by all team members and addresses issues as they
- Serves as a positive and innovative ambassador for CRM team.
Implements innovative business trends to ensure campaign
- Works closely with Corporate IT to supervise data flows,
upgrades, testing, troubleshooting and version control of the CRM
platform and business intelligence tools.
- Ensures offers are pushed out successfully by CRM time in real
- Monitors competitor CRM and loyalty programs and proactively
implements positive changes into current CRM strategy. Continuously
improves program performance, player value, and profitability by
testing and adopting best practices in real time.
- Analyzes customer data, defines actionable segments and creates
targeted lifetime value/customer life-cycle engagement campaigns
- Responsible for overall retained player marketing initiatives;
player retention & re-engagement; promotion and bonus campaign
planning and execution (ROI analysis); executing, reporting, and
iterating marcomms plan (incl player bonus liability); content and
creative management; and holistic marcomms omni-channel management
(email, website, SMS, push, player inbox, phone, direct mail, and
- Works closely with the VP Marketing to develop and enhance KPIs
to manage and support the success of the CRM marketing channels,
campaigns, and programs.
- Works closely with the marketing analytics team to build and
monitor dashboards to track and optimize CRM channel
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory
compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential
issues to Executive Management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and
company matters. To be successful in this position it will require
the following skill set
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing or related field
from a four-year college or university; or at least five years
progressive experience in channel marketing; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Must have at least three
years of Digital Commerce experience in B2C and/or B2B models.
Leadership experience required.
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to new concepts.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to quickly pivot between
campaigns and projects in real time.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft
applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Must have hands on
experience with multiple CRM tools (Salesforce Cloud, Tableau,
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple
priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Must have knowledge of customer retention, product, and
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have strong presentation and client interface skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and to work under the pressure
of short time constraints.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Email Service Providers.
Advanced experience with relational databases and SQL programming
is required. Experience with the SQL and a variety of campaign
management tools is preferred.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of CRM systems and processes
(included but limited to email, SMS, onsite messaging, push
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind
the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are
a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family.
The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about
any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our
guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working
environment anywhere within the organization.Equal Opportunity
Employer Apply/Email Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer
this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready
to apply? Connect with us for general consideration. Interested in
this career opportunity?
Not ready to apply now? Click here to create your profile to submit
your resume for general consideration. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Penn National Gaming--, Baton Rouge , Director of CRM (pending regulatory approval), Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!