Company: Campus Life & Style
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We welcome the most driven and passionate people to join our CLS
teams. Our team members have a strong work ethic and value a highly
professional, collaborative environment. We are leaders, driven to
deliver a best in class product, and we're passionate about our
work and the opportunity to be part of the CLS team. Customer
satisfaction and a first-class resident experience are of utmost
importance to us. We show up each day to work at CLS because we
want to, not because we need to. As an elite owner-operator, we
understand that success is achieved by hiring great people, and
providing them with the tools and guidance needed to do their job
well. If you are excited by the opportunity to set a new industry
standard, apply now and explore what CLS can offer you. The
Altitude, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA General Job
Description / Responsibilities
- Build a team of highly motivated, skilled and productive
individuals who work well with others. Consistently maintain
professional quality of management, communication, and
- Provide first-class customer service to prospects and
residents. Ensure that all resident requests are handled promptly
and professionally. Create professional and friendly office
- Maintain occupancy at or above 99% and collections at or above
98% of potential income.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through
the implementation of effective cost control; revenue improvement
efforts; and effective budget management
- Focus on improvement and upkeep of the properties' curb appeal
- Oversee the Maintenance Department. Implement systems,
procedures, and expectations. Find ways to improve performance and
productivity while reducing expenses.
- Ensure property management software is accurate, up to date at
all times, and being utilized to its fullest functionality.
- Maintain a positive reputation, and relationship with school
- Actively network with local higher education and city officials
to establish effective working relationships for the benefit of the
property and its residents.
- Promote harmonious relations among residents, parents, staff,
and surrounding community, while enforcing company policies and
- Ensure your team spends necessary time on campus and at local
businesses to promote cross adverting and positive
- Implement and maintain a thorough annual marketing plan.
Implement daily and weekly goals. Work closely with Leasing Manager
and staff to ensure all potential marketing avenues are being fully
- Ensure website and marketing materials are up to date and
portray the property in a positive light
- Effectively maintain product knowledge of property and
competitive properties through consistent market research and
networking. Ensure leasing staff develops and maintains similar
- Establish, implement, and monitor leasing goals and lease
renewal programs to meet required occupancy.
- Plan, advertise, and manage resident functions and events.
- Coordinate advertising events on campus; create partnerships
with school and student programs whenever possible
- Conduct analysis of operating expenses to determine items and
methods for expense cutting.
- Oversee monthly reports, budget targets, and variance reports
- Responsible for timely submissions of all necessary paperwork
for invoicing, payroll, hiring, etc.
- Manage collections, evictions, and other legal and
- Coordinate, schedule, and supervise activities of all
contracted services, including, but not limited to: pest
exterminators, trash collectors, landscaping, snow removal, turn
contractors, and major repair contractors.
- React to potential situations which would cause liability to
the property or the management company. Ensure all landlord/tenant
statutes, fair housing laws, and safety codes are followed, and
train staff accordingly.
- Perform quarterly inspections and oversee a successful turn via
pre-inspections, scheduling, and vendor bidding processes.
- Update and Monitor an effective preventative maintenance
- Monitor service request turnaround and ensure the
responsiveness of the maintenance staff.
- Communicate needs, ideas, and problems effectively with Manager
so properties and run as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate effectively with staff members to ensure compliance
with all policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all staff is also maintaining the highest quality
of workmanship and professionalism, or take necessary action to
correct problems promptly.
- Hold weekly meetings with employees to facilitate learning,
communication, and team building.
- Promote and teach safe work practices among on-site staff and
ensure all safety programs are implemented and followed.
- Perform other job duties as requested by Manager or as needed
to ensure a successful property Apply Now First Last
- Resume Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, rtfd.
Learn more about what drives us to set the standard of
Keywords: Campus Life & Style, Baton Rouge , General Manager, Executive , Harrisonburg, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!