Director of Operations, RPh Required - Baton Rouge
Company: Option Care Health
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers. With the nation's
largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of
your career. Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent
home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United
States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we
work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with
acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical
leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is
re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers
and employees. At Option Care Health we recognize that part of
being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is
as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Join a company
that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive,
respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are
committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
---Job Description Summary:The Director of Operations is
responsible for delivering safe, efficient and effective patient
care through all operational aspects in an Option Care branch while
meeting all corporate compliance and other established rules and
regulations governing the healthcare industry. The role is directly
accountable for driving market development and financial
performance while providing direct oversight for all branch
operations including pharmacy dispensing and nursing.Job
Description: ---Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance
and/or time spent)
- Oversees operational performance of the branch including
efficient, effective and high quality delivery of services and
- Ensures patient safety and satisfaction through direct
management of pharmacy dispensing operations and nursing. Ensures
error proofing for pick, pack and ship operations.
- Partners with Regional Director, Sales to drive market
development and execute market based sales strategy.
- Drives financial performance of the local office through supply
chain/inventory optimization, managing controllable expenses,
reducing bad debt (claims on hold) and accurate patient
registration and onboarding.
- Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations,
accreditation standards and corporate policies to drive
effectiveness and consistency in operations.
- Builds a cohesive, service-oriented team through recruitment,
training and development, engagement and retention of qualified
team members. Maintains a work environment in which staff will
succeed and grow in their professional development and contribute
to the overall success of Option Care.
- Overall revenue accountability in a single location of up to
$40 million annually.
- Consistently models behaviors that build our culture around the
Option Care Core Values of Compassionate Care, Engaged Teams and
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the
confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care data.
Supervisory ResponsibilitiesDoes this position have supervisory
responsibilities?(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions
and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline,
etc.) No Yes X Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience in a position
leading an operation.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a P&L including
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing people
including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as
they work; experience in leading team efforts within highly
matrixed organizations. Basic Qualifications
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex
issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external
customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and
evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with
standards, laws, and regulations.
- Basic level skill in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Travel Requirements: (if required)Willing to travel at least 20% of
the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests (PQIs)
- Master's Degree in Healthcare of Business Administration
- Experience leading sales and/or operations in Home Health Care
- RN or RPh licensure Option Care Health subscribes to a policy
of equal employment opportunity, making employment available
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control
Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, veteran status, or genetic information. ---
Keywords: Option Care Health, Baton Rouge , Director of Operations, RPh Required - Baton Rouge, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!