Company: DBMC Restaurants LLC dba. Walk On's Sport's Bistre
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: April 10, 2021
PositionClassification: Full Time The General Manager is
responsible for the dailyoperations and inspired leadership of the
management team and team players inthe restaurant. At Walk-On's we
win EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, EVERYWAY AND EVERYDAY.The General Manager
is responsible for delivering sales and profits at theirlocation
with a strong commitment to systems that support our
uniquepositioning as a brand and the Walk-On's Way of doing
everything we do. Responsibilities : (Including, but not limited
- The GM consistently provides aquality product and guest service
experience that delivers total customersatisfaction. He or she
models and creates an environment in which the customeris always
right; ensures a positive guest service experience.
- The GM must understand completely all policies,procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs
alongwith executing the top 4 priorities.
- The GM responds positively and quickly to customerconcerns. He
or she corrects potential problems before they affect guests.
- The GM hires high quality people who demonstrate andensure
consistent customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees are trained, motivated andempowered to
deliver total guest satisfaction. Evaluates each employee'sability
to maintain high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Maintains restaurant at the level necessary to meet orexceed
the company standards for Quality, Service and Cleanliness.
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budgets whileensuring high
quality of QSC.
- The GM must be able to reach, bend,stoop, and frequently lift
up to 50 pounds and must have the stamina to work 50to 60 hours per
- Work in a standing position for long periods of timeup to 5
hours or more. Training and Development
- The GM continuously improves theskills, knowledge and morale of
all employees. he or she treats the employeeswith courtesy, honesty
- The GM effectively utilizes all training programs fromnew
employee orientation up to and including management training
- The GM prepares qualified employees for promotion tothe next
position. He or she continually develops adequate numbers of
shiftleaders to meet the objective of the business plan.
- The GM evaluates each employee's performance based onclearly
communicated standards and expectations. The GM holds the
employeesaccountable for performance. The GM makes tough decisions
regarding allperformance related issues in the restaurant;
confronts poor performance.
- The GM will conduct weekly manager meetings. Effective Business
- The GM maximizes financialperformance and profit. Ensure store
achieves objectives in sales,profitability, service, quality,
appearance of facility andsanitation/cleanliness.
- The GM develops and executes thebusiness plan (key elements
include: fiscal responsibilities, manpower planningand local
restaurant marketing) for the restaurant. Achieves results
byplanning, communicating, delegating and following up.
- Executes company-wide marketingprograms; initiates programs on
time, correctly and with minimal direction.
- Identifies and develops localrestaurant marketing strategies to
maximize sales. Appropriate and Fair Business Practices
- The GM ensures business andpersonnel practices are within the
law and consistent with policies andprocedures.
- The GM serves as a role model andsets a positive example for
the entire team in all aspects of business andpersonnel
- Enforces all labor laws (federal,state and local).
- Follows procedures to maintain thesafety and security of all
employees, customers and company assets (building,cash, equipment,
- Upholds Walk-On's food safety, foodhandling and sanitation
requirements, to ensure the health and safety of ourcustomers and
- Knowledgeable of restaurant policiesregarding personnel and
administer prompt fair, and consistent correctiveaction for any and
all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications CostAccounting, Developing Budgets, Financial
Planning and Strategy, DecisionMaking, Process Improvement,
Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, CustomerFocus, Management
Proficiency, Managing Profitability DBMC Restaurants LLC dba. Walk
On's Sport's Bistreaux is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Upload Your Resume Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx Upload Cover
Letter Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Keywords: DBMC Restaurants LLC dba. Walk On's Sport's Bistre, Baton Rouge , General Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!