Commercial Relationship Manager II
Company: Fidelity Bank
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Commercial Relationship Manager will develop new commercial
loan business. Evaluate, analyze and recommend approval of
commercial loans while seeking to minimizing risk and maximize
return for the bank. Consult with borrowers throughout the process.
Manage a loan portfolio. Required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field
- Minimum of two years' experience in the commercial lending
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices,
the financial markets, banking and analysis and reporting of
- Ability to present data to customers, management and to the
Board of Directors.
- Good organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle frequent changes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to the
institution's privacy policies, regulatory and
- Compliance guidelines.
- Detail oriented and well-organized.
- Self-motivated/takes initiative.
- High level of integrity.
- Creative/innovative problem solver. Specific Job Functions:
- Handles loan relationships between $500,000 - $1,000,000.
- Interviews applicants for commercial loans and analyzes and
screens loan requests for all types of loans.
- Gathers related financial and general business information,
performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions,
participates in team credit decisions and communicates with
prospects and customers to close sales.
- Analyzes the credit history of applicants and determines their
loan repayment capabilities.
- Negotiates credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods
and collateral specifications.
- Develops and maintains interest rate structure to be consistent
with financial institution policies and procedures, and to be
competitive with current market rates.
- Evaluates potential customer loan requests and makes loan
recommendations to management.
- Packages loans and recommends loan terms and conditions.
- Develops broader knowledge base of commercial and other
products and services, including loan policy, documentation,
structuring and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for managing problem loans within a portfolio.
- Responsible for clearing documentation and financial
- Continues developing and growing network of referral sources
for new business.
- Directs and implements business development activities, such as
calls on prospects.
- Makes retention and business development calls on existing and
potential new clients.
- Manages commercial lending portfolio independently with
moderate oversight support from Commercial Lender Team Leader.
- Works on projects and committees as needed.
- Complies with rules and regulations, evidenced through
successful completion of training and demonstrated ability.
- Represents the financial institution at various civic and
community functions to enhance its image and develop new business
and centers of influence. Fidelity Bank provides equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran or disabled status
Keywords: Fidelity Bank, Baton Rouge , Commercial Relationship Manager II, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!