Assistant Fleet Shop Manager
Company: Reyes Fleet Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Summary: Oversee the fleet maintenance activities at
the local facility with objectives of high levels of service,
expense productivity and safety performance.Required Skills and
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- At least 3 years of experience in operations or
- At least 3 years of Supervisor experience
- Valid Driver's License to operate applicable company
- Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department
of Transportation regulations.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- Demonstrated business and financial skills and a record of
improving businesses through enhanced operating efficiency.
- Superior customer relationship management experience.
- Strong and decisive leader with command of the day to day
- Must be able to establish vendor relationships with 3rd party
- Strong people and project management skills with outstanding
- Strong analytical skills and command of details.
- Financial acumen (P&L, forecasting, budgets).
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed while staying on
course with overall company objectives.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal
and external customers at all levels.
- Exhibits strong managerial skills, drive and willingness to
"roll up the sleeves" to get the job done.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a business field.People or Process
Management Responsibility: YesPosition Responsibilities may
include, but not limited to:
- Accountability over maintenance and repair, parts inventory
control, budgeting, transactional data quality and management
- Analyze all operating metrics, providing guidance on trends and
developing prompt actions to correct performance issues or
inefficiencies while identifying opportunities to reduce
- Ensure maintenance work is completed in accordance with all
State, Federal and Company standards.
- Manage maintenance costs and spending at budgeted levels.
- Identify systematic opportunities for improvement in Safety,
Operations and Maintenance at local facility.
- Comply with Reyes Holdings best practices, standardization of
maintenance systems and work.
- Develop repair solutions to reduce reoccurrence or eliminate
- Comply with all safety programs; enforce safety rules and good
- Assure facility remains compliant with corporate purchasing
indicatives and fleet maintenance policies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all In House
technicians, gathering feedback and planning to help improve
- Promote an atmosphere of team spirit through good examples,
open communication, good listening and timely problem solving.
- Provide day to day operational leadership and be accountable
for meeting and exceeding the agreed-upon service, financial and
operational goals for your facility.
- Involved with recruiting, hiring and developing the best
- Continually introduce best practices and drive operational
- Any other duties as assigned.Physical Demands and Work
Environment:The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Due to the nature of our business in regard to such
things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free WorkplaceAs an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and
select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Fleet Management, Baton Rouge , Assistant Fleet Shop Manager, Executive , Walker, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!