Front Office Manager
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are accepting resumes for Front Office Manager at our Hampton
Inn & Suites in Baton Rouge, LA. Hilton Front Office supervisory
experience is strongly preferred/hotel experience is required.
- Manage a team of front desk staff.
- Ensure that guests are greeted in a timely manner and feel
welcome when they enter the hotel.
- Be able to check guests in and out, register new guests, and be
able to resolve any problems that may arise.
- Ensure that the front desk team is trained in all relevant
computer programs they would need to use on a daily basis.
- Manage incoming calls from guests, and respond to requests by
ensuring that they are satisfied.
- Communicate effectively with other departments such as
housekeeping and maintenance, in order to deliver excellent
service.Job Type: Full-timePay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Required)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites, Baton Rouge , Front Office Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!