Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a Project Manager to
join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for
planning, leading, organizing and coordinating all aspects of
project work from bid process through completion of project. Ensure
project is completed in a safe manner according to the job
procedure plan as well as the safety execution plan. Other
responsibilities include the effective communication with customer,
field crew and the operations manager in charge of the account.
Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and fully trained personnel
are on site.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors
company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental
services company in North America supporting the upstream,
downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional
three-pronged safety system, innovative career development
platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and
advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety,
people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest,
most efficient operational experience for our customers and the
most comprehensive training and career development for our
- Secures customer orders for PSC that achieve revenue targets
through direct selling, focusing on solutions that add value to
their respective businesses, developing strategies that focus on
their bottom- line performance.
- Develops sales plans that support profitable revenue
- Primary liaison between customer and PSC operations in
resolving service issues
- Monitors account activity to ensure that defined customer key
performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary
contact to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
- Demonstrates business acumen, cultivating a network with the
result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame,
funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing
requirements, and allotment of available resources to various
phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project,
and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and
throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking
responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and
requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are
maintained at the highest level.
- Develops, presents and executes sales and marketing plans for
each existing account.
- Coordinates, organizes and presents business reviews and
planning meetings as specified by the contact schedule specified
for each account.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Working Environment:
- Industrial, petro-chemical/refinery, office and plant.Skills
- Seven years industrial cleaning environment with 3-5 years
project management experience; prefer project management experience
to include but not limited to management of bid proposal to the
successful execution of the project.
- Proven ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot industrial
cleaning equipment. Prior project management/supervisory experience
with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to research, plan & follow-up leads to secure
- Proven well developed teamwork and collaboration skills
including strong verbal and written communication, presentation,
and team facilitation.
- Must be well versed in technical writing and verbal
- Must posess excellent interpersonal skills to build positive
relationships and handle conflict resolution.
- Has the ability to develop solutions to resolve account
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize to meet multiple
- Two year technical degree with seven years in industrial
cleaning experience or equivalent experience; prefer BS in related
field.HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity
in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status,
disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected under Federal,
State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Baton Rouge , Project Manager, Executive , Gonzales, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!