Associate Property Manager - Gonzales/Prairieville
Company: Move It Storage
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Associate Manager:Move It Self Storage is seeking an Associate
Manager eager to offer outstanding customer service to our tenants.
This position will report directly to the District Manager and is
responsible for supporting the Property Manager(s) in managing and
maintaining daily operations of a self-storage property while
providing a high level of service to our customers.Essential Duties
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Recommend appropriate sizes and services to customer's
- Maximize conversion of telephone and walk-in inquiries into
- Understand and explain the leasing process to customers
- Take payments, accurately manage cash and balance receipts
- Sell merchandise including packing and moving supplies and
insurance to protect our customer's goods
- Maintain accurate records for each customer including
contracts, insurance and change of address and correspondence to or
- Conduct daily visual and unit audits of entire facility as well
as perform lock checks
- Prepare and make daily bank deposits
- Perform light maintenance inside the facility and on the
grounds including: sweeping, changing light bulbs and removing
debris in storage units
- Utilize social media as instructed for marketing purposes
- Assist customers with truck rentals
- Responsible for collections of delinquent accountsJob
- A High School diploma/GED equivalent
- At least one year of related experience in direct sales, retail
and/or customer service is required.
- A valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
(local travel approximately 10%).
- Must be computer literate with standard typing skills, and able
to work a 10 key.Job Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift - Monday - Saturday - Closed Sunday.
- Competitive Benefit ( medical, dental, & vision)
- Bonus Opportunity
- Hourly rate: $12.00/hrThe above job description is not intended
to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the
position. Employees will follow any other instructions and perform
any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Move It Storage, Baton Rouge , Associate Property Manager - Gonzales/Prairieville, Executive , Gonzales, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!