Leasing and Facilities Manager
Company: Republic Finance
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview and Responsibilities:Republic Finance is seeking a
Leasing & Facilities Manager to join our growing Facilities and
Procurement team! In this role you will provide ongoing support in
the branch office growth and expansion into new and existing
markets. The Leasing & Facilities Manager will be responsible for
new location site selection process, management of existing lease
agreements (lease renewals, lease updates, engaging landlords &
property managers) and helping to facilitate new office openings
In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender
online and through our branch network in 240+ communities in 12
states! Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our
customers, Republic Finance is a fast-growing consumer finance
company that is continually innovating to serve customers when,
where and how they want to be served. This is a key role with
significant responsibilities. Job responsibilities are as
Assist in development and execution of branch network expansion
strategy to achieve organizational growth goals.
- Assist in the real estate site selection process, lease
negotiations, site build-out and turn-key space delivery to Branch
Operations for new offices and existing office relocations.
- Assist in management and administration of corporate lease
portfolio, including lease renewals, lease amendments, lease
document review, and lease terms & conditions negotiations.
- Work closely with contractors to complete build-out projects on
new site within required timelines and budget.
- Maintain close relationships with key vendors to support key
department functions (Real Estate Brokers, Construction
Contractors, Furniture Vendors, etc.)
- Work closely with multiple departments to achieve target number
of new offices annually and facilitate communication among key team
members to prevent disruptions and break downs in new location
openings, and to align efforts for successful execution.
- Manage two direct reports.Requirements:
- College degree preferred (not required); Project Management
- Minimum 3-5 years in real estate & facility management, or
project management or related field.
- Previous people management or supervisory experience
- Must be customer service oriented with a professional demeanor,
positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Data entry experience with strong attention to detail.
- Must be Proficient with MS Word & MS Excel and know how to run
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
- Creative problem solving, organizational and time management
- Must pass pre-employment assessment tests, drug screening,
background and credit check.
- Approximately 30%-50% travel, but will vary depending on
expansion initiatives.Benefits:We offer a competitive compensation
and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term
DisabilityAdditional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, age disability or veteran status in employment
opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a
Keywords: Republic Finance, Baton Rouge , Leasing and Facilities Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!