Residential Construction Manager
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Bardwell Homes is recruiting for a Residential Construction
Manager to manage and supervise the home building process from
beginning to end with a staff size between 4-8 superintendents,
warranty tech and labor. The ideal candidate has previous
experience in residential construction project management and is
organized and detail-oriented. This position reports directly to
the President of the construction company.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, and management of
- Responsible for creating and managing streamlined construction
schedules and to complete houses on schedule.
- A key member of the senior team responsible for the overall goals
and objectives of the company.
- Prepare and manage construction budget, project timelines and
- Source and manage high quality sub-contractors for all jobs.
- Communicate with administrative staff, subcontractors, clients on
details and status of project.
- Develop and maintain Scopes of Work for each trade in the
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with construction
of the new residence including scheduling of sub-contractors and
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building
and safety codes, construction plans, and/or other regulations.
- Interact with inspectors, auditors, regulators to ensure safe
- Determine appropriate construction methods by studying job
- Ensure the final product is presented to clients in professional
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Construction
- Previous project management or superintendent experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong sense of urgency
- Professional with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong professional communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills
Keywords: Confidential, Baton Rouge , Residential Construction Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!