Company: LSI - Landscape Services Inc.
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Landscaping Services, Inc. (LSI) is seeking a highly motivated,
experienced, and client-focused professional to join our growing
Baton Rouge, LA business as an Operations Manager for a locally
retained client with our Exterior Facilities Solutions team.The
Company For nearly 35 years, LSI has built a reputation as an
industry leader in Tennessee. As development in the Nashville area
continues to accelerate, LSI is poised to continue its tremendous
growth as the foremost grounds management provider in the
Southeastern region of the country. LSI is a full-service
commercial landscape company, offering landscape maintenance,
landscape design & construction, snow services, irrigation
expertise, exterior facility solutions, and more. We serve the
area's premier commercial properties and communities. The
OpportunityGrowth creates opportunity! We are seeking an A-Player
to join our vibrant business, which is part of a progressive
horticultural organization with national reach. As an Operations
- Hire qualified landscape maintenance service partners
(subcontractors) as necessary for the execution of all landscape
maintenance activities for the client.
- Hire, train, and retain crew and supervisory teammates for
- Lead all landscape maintenance service activities of in-house
- Schedule all work on a weekly and daily basis; reviewing
timesheets for in-house crews.
- Perform checks to monitor both service partners and in-house
crews for quality results and safety protocols.
- Maintain responsibility for completion of all work for client,
on time and within budget.If this sounds exciting to you, we are
seeking a leader with these qualifications:
- The ability to manage yourself and your time effectively.
- 3+ years' experience in the landscape industry or similar
capacity, 1-2+ years in a supervisory role
- Experience operating and driving commercial landscaping
- Experience hiring and managing subcontractors.
- Must be 21 years or older with a valid drivers license and
clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship
- Physical Requirements - Must be able to stand, walk, crawl,
stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, and talk or hear. Possesses the
ability to lift up to 70 lbs and traverse uneven ground.As an LSI
Operations Manager, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary with quarterly incentive opportunity
- Company vehicle
- Technology package - laptop computer and cell phone
- PTO: vacation, personal day, sick days, 6 paid holidays, plus a
week off between Christmas and New Years.
- Full suite of health insurance - medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Exceptional company culture
Keywords: LSI - Landscape Services Inc., Baton Rouge , Operations Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!