Information Technology Project Manager
Company: MAF-- Resources
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: June 22, 2022
My client is a leader in Technology Managed Services. This is an
added position within a growing department within an established
technology organization. We are looking for a talented IT Project
Manager to serve as a liaison between our client and the customer,
organizing the project from start to finish and answering questions
during all phases of the project.
IT Projects will range from Networking, Systems, Data Centers,
Cloud Services, Hardware, and Device Installs. This is a hybrid
role where you will work onsite at clients' locations, your home,
or the main HQ office in Baton Rouge, LA.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating,
and implementing IT projects within the decided-upon budget,
timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present
project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team
They offer a competitive salary, great culture, company-sponsored
Health plans, generous paid time off, and a wonderful annual review
program (allow for raises and promotions based on merit). Job
details are below.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign
- Work in conjunction with our internal team and the customer to
ensure smooth implementation.
- Manage resources associated with each project, including time,
money, tasks, labor, and equipment from project initiation to
- Assign individual responsibilities and tasks and develop
schedules to ensure the timely completion of all phases.
- Schedule and lead daily/weekly huddle meetings with project
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in IT-related project
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, other
similar certifications, or equivalent experience is strongly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to translate technical concepts to a wide variety of
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve challenging goals,
manage priorities and workflow with flexibility, professionalism,
enthusiasm, and positivity to motivate team throughout
- Strong technical and tactical problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical competence and a proven
track record of technical accomplishments in the technology
- Good driving record coupled with the ability to travel (up to
25%) as needed.
- Must successfully complete criminal background check and
possess a clean driving record.
Keywords: MAF-- Resources, Baton Rouge , Information Technology Project Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!