Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Description - Director,Quality Control (BAT007N)
Director,Quality Control - BAT007N Company : Worley Primary
Location Job : Construction QC Schedule : Full-time Employment Type
: Employee Job Level : Experienced Job Posting : Jul 13, 2022
Unposting Date : Aug 13, 2022 Reporting Manager Title : Manager of
Construction : 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists,
consultants, construction workers and -innovators all working to
create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy,
chemicals and -resources get one step closer to solving our
planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition.
-Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable
world. Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And
there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more
information, visit Worley.com Position Summary: The Quality Control
Lead - Supervisor will be responsible to review work scope
packages, develop Inspection Test Plans and create QC turnover
packages. They will also provide assistance and direction to
maintenance, turnaround, and construction supervisors and personnel
in the performance of inspections, tests and completion of
documentation covering quality, welding, mechanical, piping and
other disciplines. The inspector will perform spot checks and other
quality audits to ensure compliance with codes, regulations, client
specs, procedures and practices. They may assist with quality
plans, preparation, and evaluation of procedures, design changes,
and reports. Primary Responsibilities:
- Review work scope packages, establish welding requirements,
develop Inspection Test Plans and create QC turnover packages.
- Ensure field work activities comply with the Worley QC program,
codes and project specifications.
- Provide assistance and direction to field personnel on quality
related topics and/or issues.
- Main point of contact for the client's QA and for the AI and
keeping them aware of any upcoming QC functions requiring their
- Auditing of field work activities, performance or oversight of
specific inspections and tests.
- Conducts or oversees material verification checks against
engineer design and/or testing of materials.
- Conducts tests and prepares reports detailing results for
visual examinations, pressure tests, installations, assemblies,
final inspections, etc.
- Based on test results, may recommend changes in materials
- Coordinate and prioritize non-destructive examinations (NDE),
reviewing NDE reports and ensure NDE personnel are properly
- Coordinate and supervise any welder performance qualification
tests when required.
- Generate, track and close out nonconformance reports when
- Functions as a Lead on larger projects and is responsible for
directing and overseeing the work of less experienced individuals.
- 8+ years of experience in related field required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification in at least one certified welding inspection
discipline (CWI or equivalent) required.
- Minimum of 5 years of field QA/QC experience required.
- Experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work
- Working knowledge in all construction disciplines; Civil,
Structural, Pipe, Mechanical, and Welding required.
- Industry certification or certified training in multiple
disciplines preferred. What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities
results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy
competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal,
collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal
employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness,
equality and diversity. - Our policy is to conduct background
checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with
us. - If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to
test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with
Keywords: WorleyParsons, Baton Rouge , Director,Quality Control, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!