Senior Operations Manager, Supply Chain
Company: Domino s Pizza
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This Senior Operations Manager is responsible for planning,
organizing, and directing a diverse team of manufacturing and
distribution team members in a fast-paced supply chain operation.
Departments of authority will include a minimum of 3 functions
[Dough Production & Sanitation, Warehouse inbound and outbound,
Delivery & Service or Maintenance]. Work requires the leader of
considerable judgment and initiative in planning work programs that
support the strategic vision and success of the stores.
The Sr Operations Manager supports the leadership of the Director
and is the main point of contact in their absence. They will be
responsible for setting the tone of the team and operations and
engaging with customers and key stakeholders in a professional,
service, and solution-oriented manner. They must be able to support
a 24/7 operation by being direct leaders during shift crossovers
and weekend coverage.
- Master all aspects of the Supply Chain Center functional areas
and acquire a thorough knowledge of processes in accordance with an
established company and industry standards and procedures.
- Drive EBITDA and Profit-Sharing performance through the
reduction of excess operational costs.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, safety programs, and
other federal, state, and local requirements.
- Provide recommendations on streamlining operations and
- Monitor departmental head counts and ensures optimum efficiency
in each department.
- Participate in decisions on the delivery of products to
corporate and franchise stores.
- Monitor inventory and quality control for effective
- Ensure inventory monitoring, product quality control and
adherence to quality assurance standards are standard in operations
- Establishing processes and procedures to positively impact:
- Delivery Accuracy
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Product Management and Handling
- Identify the need for, and participate as needed in process
- Actively execute strategic initiatives.
- Support leadership by acting as the main point of contact for
the team, customers, and stakeholders in the absence of the
Director.Financial Success of the Center
- Provide input for financial decisions affecting the Supply
- Assist Director and Team Leaders to establish an annual
operating budget and annual Business Review
- Identify financial opportunities by working with the Team
Leaders to focus on reducing costs when appropriate without
- Review profit and loss statements and identify areas of
strength and areas for improvement
- Work with Team Leaders and Directors to identify capital
improvements necessary and monitor the capital budget
- Manage/monitor capital budget and track capital
- Establish strong partnerships with key customers including
suppliers, Franchisees, and store General Managers
- Model engaging, solution-oriented behavior and best practices
related to accuracy, service level agreements, and relationship
- Drive inclusive behavior, modeling bridging, and bonding
activities to improve the overall success of the Domino's brandTeam
- Provide vision and direction to all team members within the
Supply Chain Center
- Develop understood, measurable goals for each team member that
- Create a culture where exceptional people desire to work to
their highest level and are appreciated for their performance
- Foster individual relationships with each member of the
- Monitor actions and provide input to Team Leaders regarding
team member relations, hiring decisions, promotions and pay
increases, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Assure that leadership is accountable to the team members, as
team members are to their performance
- Interviews and hires team members; evaluates team members'
performance; resolve employee issues, concerns, and complaints
- Identify, develop, and implement incentive programs to improve
Team Member productivity and job satisfaction
- Coordinate with Team Leaders the preparation of predictive
- Function as liaison between operations team, administrative
staff, and Director
- Consult with Human Resources regarding hiring, retention, pay,
career development, and Team Member relations issues
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on all direct
- Support the individual development plans of leaders by acting
as a mentor and providing an environment to learn and grow
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer,
manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply,
Keywords: Domino s Pizza, Baton Rouge , Senior Operations Manager, Supply Chain, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!