Company: Latter & Blum Property Management
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 23, 2022
To apply for this position please visit:
*_Title: _**_Property Manager - New Orleans, LA_*
*_\*\*\*Please copy and paste the above link into your address bar.
If you do not apply using our application link on the Latter & Blum
Property Management, Inc career portal, you may not be considered
for this position.\*\*\*_*
Latter & Blum Property Management, Inc, a top leader in the
property management business currently has an opening for a
Property Manager at a Multi-Family Complex.
The Property Manager supports the Company's efforts in the
day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that
will assure a well-managed, well maintained property. The Site
Manager must provide "in charge" responsibilities for the property.
These responsibilities include being on-call 24 hours, managing and
delegating work to staff.
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and
procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair
Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to
*Duties and Responsibilities*
- Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant
requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate
work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up
with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue.
Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to
ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and
kept up to date in accordance with company Prepare and maintain
appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing
the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency
contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and
maintenance request procedures.
- Obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the property. Generate and
track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
- Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of
all property related invoices.
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for
- Prepares or directs assistant to prepare, memos, faxes, email,
maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative
forms, copying, and arrange for courier service and overnight
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports,
preparation of transaction related documents, Maintain contact
information, and aid in the production of departmental reports
(e.g. business plans, financial statements.
- Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with
approved Service Orders or Contracts.
- Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
- Assist accounting with questions related to the property and
resolution of vendor issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- *3+ years of directly relevant Apartment Management
- Tax Credit experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required*.*
- HUD experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong working knowledge of general office equipment (copiers,
fax machines, scanners).
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
with peers, managers and clients.
- Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to
maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive, initiate follow-through.
*_\*\*\*Salary is based on experience\*\*\*_*
Interested applicants should complete our online application
through the link provided above.
Latter & Blum Property Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
* Fortress: 1 year (Preferred)
* Tax Credit: 1 year (Preferred)
* HUD: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Latter & Blum Property Management, Baton Rouge , Property Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!