Company: Oceaneering International
Location: Morgan City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and
products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop
products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an
offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the
world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a
leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals,
subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology
expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling,
aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for the planning, execution and finalizing projects
according to strict deadlines and within budget of the Morgan City
Workshop. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the
efforts of team members and third-party vendors to deliver projects
according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the
project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout life
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assure all assigned projects are conducted in a safe and
professional manner adhering to company procedures, policies, and
internal and local standards.
- Monitor assigned projects/contracts to ensure the customer is
satisfied. Work closely with the respective department managers/
project managers to monitor task performance and efficient
utilization of man hours and resources.
- Ensure all working procedures, practices and systems are
- Create, maintain, and update project schedule as required for
- Create, maintain, and update action registers as required for
various work scopes.
- Work directly with quality and engineering departments to
exchange ideas, information, or offer technical advice on project
- Work together with functional teams to improve processes and
solving issues related to the Workshop scope(s).
- Write procedures for all job scopes where applicable as
- Organize and conduct in process project reviews and
after-action reviews as needed.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of manufacturing or operations
experience to include at least two years of administrative, office,
or project management experience; or any equivalent combination of
experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills
and abilities have been achieved.
- Must be able to obtain a valid US Passport and Transportation
Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to
ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating
with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired
- Treats others fairly and with respect.
- Knowledge of department's policies, rules, regulations,
business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture,
philosophy, operating principles, and values, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences.
- Identifies what needs to be done and acts before being asked or
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all
positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity,national
origin, veteran status,disability, genetic information, or other
Keywords: Oceaneering International, Baton Rouge , Project Manager, Executive , Morgan City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!