Clinical Service Manager - Lafayette / Baton Rouge, LA (Field Based)
Company: Insulet Corporation
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our
customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through
the use of our Omnipod - product platform. In the last two decades
we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by
using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and
We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals
to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing
people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations.
Our continued success depends on it!
The Clinical Services Manager (CSM) will work in conjunction with
the Territory Manager, Customer Care team and Managed Care team in
order to meet the commercial and clinical needs in their territory
for the purpose of increasing referrals and sustaining patients on
- Promotes the benefits of insulin pump therapy and sells OmniPod
Insulin Management System to providers and patients in group and/or
individual sessions or as a continuing education offering.
- Works in conjunction with Sales, Customer Care and Managed Care
to achieve sales goals.
- Assists with sales events such as pump clinics, pump support
groups, info sessions, in-the-office educational events, patient
info nights, JDRF walks, vendor days, etc.
- Supports Top Twenty Accounts and existing accounts and record
calls in Salesforce.
- Evaluates and recommends Certified Pod Trainers (CPTs) and
Super CPTs who wish to become consultant CPTs for Insulet
- Assigns patient trainings to CPTs or conducts patient training
based on business needs of territory, overall costs of training and
timeliness of training.
- Assists with providing regular product demos to patients and
- Oversees CPTs by seeing them face-to-face and by providing
timely product updates and by being a clinical resource.
- Assists with product training for Sales and Clinical
- Provides Field Feedback to Manager on field based training of
customers and HCPs.
- Ability to perform administrative duties and turn in on a
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience training
and/or managing pump patients.
- Professional up to date credentials and/or certifications are
mandatory: i.e. Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Registered
Dietitian (RD), or Registered Nurse (RN)
- State licensure is mandatory as required.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) is strongly preferred.
- Prior industry/commercial experience strongly preferred.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications, both oral and
- Self-started who needs minimal direction; extremely flexible,
with good business acumen.
- Strong contributing member of the commercial team.
- Credibility and contacts within the diabetes community.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Valid driver's license required. Must reside within the
geographic area of the assigned area. This position requires
regular business travel mostly by car within a set geographic
- Overnight travel and amount of air travel varies by territory,
typically 2 - 5 overnights per month.
- The work environment will be the HCPs offices, clinics, home
office and car. Some lifting (up to 30 pounds) may be required when
sending or receiving shipments, in handling samples, supplies or
literature, and transport of laptop computer
*This role works in a healthcare setting subject to the Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Vaccination Mandate. This mandate
requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless
approved for a medical or religious exemption.
NOTE: This position requires field-based working arrangements
(travel within assigned territory required). #LI-Remote
Keywords: Insulet Corporation, Baton Rouge , Clinical Service Manager - Lafayette / Baton Rouge, LA (Field Based), Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!