Company: Manpower Engineering
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Job Title: Projects Manager
Location: Geismar LA
- Manages multi-discipline engineering related Capital Projects
such that the safety, quality, cost and schedule targets are
achieved and meet the Capital Plan for the site.
- Implements Projects in accordance with Manufacturing Capital
Management Process (MCMP) Standard and are in compliance with USA
- Manages the Capital modifications on multi-discipline Projects
to meet customer requirements.
- Provides support and advice to the Maintenance Department
execution organization, particularly in the area of Project
development and execution.
- Obtains producer statements, design verification and statutory
approval where required.
- Manages external Consulting Engineering Services.
- Manages the Design Approval process during the development of
every Project to ensure input is obtained from the appropriate
disciplines and changes are made to the design as required.
- Manage progress, reviews and completion of FEED, detailed
design, purchase specifications and construction packages for
compliance with statutory requirements, appropriate standards and
- Ensures appropriate hazard and risk reviews are conducted and
all issues identified are actioned.
- Ensures appropriate reliability reviews are undertaken on
- Coordinates the development of procedures and provision of
resources for the commissioning of relevant Projects together with
- Manages the tender and awards contracts in conjunction with
Purchasing for FEED and detailed design, preparation of purchase
specifications, preparation of construction packages and
construction in collaboration with the Maintenance execution
- Ensures all employees and contractors undertaking Project work
on the USA site are effectively supervised such that safety,
quality, costs and schedule targets are achieved.
- Provides feedback at the end of each contract on contractor
performance to the appropriate sponsor.
- Ensures the systems to develop, maintain and store all
engineering drawings and engineering documents by the Document
Control Department are in compliance with the USA procedures and
- Develops and maintains systems and procedures for the control,
distribution and storage of all engineering documentation (other
than drawings) associated with facilities including Vendor Manuals,
Data Books etc.
Degree; Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred.
PMP certification considered an asset.
--- Directly related Project Management experience encompassing all
aspects from conceptual development and design through execution,
construction and close out.
--- Experience in the Oil and Gas, Refining and/or Petrochemical
plant environment involving pressure equipment, rotating equipment
and piping design.
--- Leadership experience.
--- Experience with all phases of Project Management, including a
stage / gate approach for development of projects.
--- Solid understanding of Financial principles for Capital
projects, project appropriation and project control.
- Paid vacation & Holidays
- 401 K
- 9/80 work schedule
- Relocation provided
- Full benefits If this is a role that interests you and you'd
like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in
touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward
to speaking with you!
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Baton Rouge , Engineering Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!