Vice President of Supply Chain
Company: SETPOINT INTEGRATED
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 22, 2023
The Vice President of Supply Chain role is responsible for
overseeing all elements of supply chain operations with the focus
of ensuring high quality, cost-effective and timely delivery to our
customers. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Senior Leader on the PVI team. This includes
maintaining the highest level of integrity and leading the
organization with a focus on creating a culture focused on serving
our people, customers and communities.
- Develop and continuously evaluate our short and long-term
Supply Chain strategy for all of PVI. Ensure that strategy supports
growth and maximizes return on investment.
- Establish a high-performance team by mentoring and managing
existing team, creating career development plans, and
attracting/retaining top talent throughout the organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and potential
suppliers, carriers, and logistics providers. Ensure that we have
sufficient plans in place to navigate supply chain uncertainty and
maintain business continuity.
- Optimize inventory levels, transportation, distribution
networks, and overall sourcing using best-in-class practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify
opportunities for process improvements and cost savings. Prioritize
and execute those opportunities in line with the broader strategies
- Ensure that these teams effectively execute all aspects of the
Order Management process in the Quote to Cash cycle, including
order entry, sourcing, expediting, release for shipment, billing,
- Develop and implement best-in-class procurement capabilities
and governance structures.
- Implement innovative improvements to procurement procedures,
processes and systems aiming to maximize efficiency and
- Partner with team to create advanced category strategies that
plan for strategic sourcing, value engineering, and demand
- Recommend participation in the implementation of changes in
products and processes to improve manufacturability and
profitability (cost out), including a functional review of drawings
and Engineering specifications.
- Participate in the early identification of potential problems
with new and existing products and processes.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer
channel and recommend strategies to improve market position,
improve quality or reduce costs.
- Oversee the physical condition of each warehouse and efficient
utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment while
contributing to the planning of future capacity requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and security to provide a safe
work environment with proper materials handling and storage.
- Adapt as needed to quickly and effectively integrate
acquisitions to ensure service levels and deliver desired economies
- Proactively communicate with key business partners and senior
leaders to develop intra-company relationships and
- Uphold confidentiality and exercise professional judgment
regarding company business, office communications, and personnel
issues. Positional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years experience managing Supply Chain, Warehousing, and
Inventory Management PMP or LSS Green / Black Belt -
- CPIM, CSCP, or CLTD or equivalent
- PMP, LSS GB / BB or equivalent
- Skills & Abilities
- Strong propensity for leadership
- Knowledge of the principles of LEAN in business process design
- Prior ERP knowledge and experienced - required
- Ability to manage remote personnel effectively through
technology including telephone and electronic communication as well
as in-person visits
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Office software
- Must be able to travel and have a clear driving record in
accordance to company driving guidelines
- Clear background check and drug/alcohol screening Essential
- Travel: - 25%
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Bending, stooping, and walking This job description is intended
to describe the general nature and level of the work being
performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and
responsibilities. PVI Holdings reserves the right to amend and
change responsibilities to meet business and -
Keywords: SETPOINT INTEGRATED, Baton Rouge , Vice President of Supply Chain, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!