Chronic Care Manager
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Phamily is helping to place an in office Chronic Care
Manager/Chronic Care Navigator for our client in Baton Rouge, LA.
This individual will be working internally for our client and using
the Phamily platform. Phamily is a Chronic Care Management &
Proactive Care Platform and More information about the program can
be found here https://phamily.com/ccm-solution/The Chronic Care
Manager is a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who supports the
development of patient-centered, team-based care. S/he will support
primary care physicians (PCPs) and practices in managing their
panel of patients using the Phamily platform.By gathering and
organizing patient data, the Chronic Care Navigator works to
identify patients' unmet needs, engage patients in their own care,
gather summary information for treatment interventions, and enhance
ongoing communication between the patient and her/his care team.
The goal of the Chronic Care Management program is to facilitate
high-value, patient-centered care that improves timely access to
and provision of preventive services and chronic disease treatment.
Each Care Manager will be expected to manage a 500 patient caseload
with 300 billable by the end of month. -Disclaimer: While each role
is initially screened by the Phamily team, the ultimate hiring and
hiring decisions will be made by the client's hiring team.KEY AREAS
- Develop a keen understanding of primary care practice
requirements for optimal, coordinated population health
- Work as an effective team member of the care team
- Collaborate with care teams to establish
population-appropriate, pre-visit, and point of care processes
- Work with the Phamily Chronic Care Management platform to
support patients with multiple chronic diseases and assists in
coordination of the patients care continuum.
- Contribute to quality improvement and care redesign of
population health efforts
- Manage patient registries -
- Provide the members of health care teams in designated
practices with the data required to meet the health needs of the
- Support practice staff to develop interventions to proactively
manage target populations
- Contribute to a positive experience for patients and families
through courteous telephone and digital interactions, accurate and
expeditious routing, as well as referral to appropriate clinical
staff when necessary
- Recognize and report data inconsistencies to appropriate
- Contribute to the teamwork within and between departments.
- Regularly attend and participate in meetings with coworkers and
- Perform all job functions in compliance with applicable
federal, state, local and company policies and procedures
- Provide data to the care teams to properly perform these
- Monitor and correct patient attribution to the practice and the
care teams within the practice
- Other duties as assigned -REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - note: Significant experience
in -Nephrology setting in lieu of license -will be considered.
- Proven problem-solver with ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. -
- 1+ years of experience in -Nephrology.
- Prior use of EHR/EMR systems highly desirablePowered by
Keywords: Phamily, Baton Rouge , Chronic Care Manager, Executive , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!