Sales Market Manager
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: September 22, 2018
I believe that better care begins at home. Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families. As a Sales Market Manager, you will:
- Direct the activities of assigned sales staff and provide sales related support to market/branch/program management to ensure market sales and profit targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Manage, develop and train sales team and oversee their activities. Work with region and area sales management to implement appropriate sales structure and prioritize key customers in accordance with market strategic growth plan.
- Be responsible for day-to-day management of market sales personnel and activities to meet/exceed assigned sales target.
- Identify and develop key C-Suite customer's relationships within the marketplace as appropriate.
- Work with sales leadership to develop and execute market specific annual strategic plan/budget and prepare quarterly sales updates to ensure achievement of established sales targets and compliance with established budgetary constraints.
- Manage sales time and resources according to plan.
- Establish/maintain working relationships with key line, Contracts, Marketing, Clinical and Specialty management staff to ensure thorough understanding of Company products/services. Ensure sales staff is kept abreast of assigned product lines/services.
- Maintain a sales territory and call on physicians, multiple facility types such as hospital, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, facility discharge planning services and/or management, assisted living and other senior living settings within assigned territory.
- Maintain detailed territory list, prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market/territory sales plan. Maintain detailed territory management systems records as required.
- Meet with market management and sales team to discuss market sales activities, new opportunities, potential problems, etc. on a weekly basis. Gather/organize account related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service, or other offerings.
- Make sales calls, arrange appointments and deliver educational programs to keep referral sources current in Gentiva's service offerings. Act as a liaison between referral sources and Company staff to provide information on Company services, resolve problems and maintain positive customer relations.
- Comply with technology processes and expectations.
- Participate and complete all Company sponsored education and development for the position.
- Maintain market awareness and prepare competitive updates.
- Participate in special projects, quarterly Blitz events, and perform other duties as assigned.
- May have responsibilities as a sales mentor, as designated by senior management. Required SkillsQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, a health related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent.
- A minimum of three years health care and related industry sales experience, or the equivalent required.
- Ability to provide leadership to and direct a team of sales professionals as required and manage a productive selling territory effectively.
- Broad knowledge of home health and hospice reimbursement and payers is required.
- Effective marketing/sales techniques required as well as the ability to effectively lead and coach a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, communication skills and computer literacy also required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
- Weekend/evening hours may be required. Required Experiencekeywords: , nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, hospice, hospice sales, hospice liaison, hospice market representative, account executive, sales executive, sales rep, sales representative, salesman, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, territory sales, territory manager, medical sales,Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care -MON- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Baton Rouge , Sales Market Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!