Company: Post Trauma Institute of Louisiana
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: April 6, 2021
In order to limit the exposure and transmission of Covid-19, PTI
will be exclusively doing tele-psychiatry (virtual) visits. You
will still have your appointment, you will just have to do it with
our Virtual Psych Network (VPN---). Contact us today to schedule
your appointment. Are you ready to join the most dynamic mental
health services team in Louisiana? Job Description Responsible for
overseeing and developing the Clinical department including hiring,
supervision, evaluation and scheduling. Develop, plan and implement
strategies for program continuation and growth. Provide clinical
training to clinical staff and interns. This position must have a
positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall
success. This position provides both clinical and personnel
supervision of the clinical staff. Must have the ability to think
globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills,
including critical thinking skills. Job Qualifications
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed
- Three to five years of progressive responsibility in for-profit
program management experience and staff supervision, including
expertise transforming clinical staff into a highly functional
- Proven experience understanding and demonstrated ability to
generate revenues for clinical services
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and other
types of client billings
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence
- Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Program development, evaluation, solid organizational skills,
and public speaking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially using Outlook, Word,
Excel and customized databases
- Ability to work in and adapt the culture of a multi-cultural,
community based organization
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of PTI's mission and culture and the ability to
maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all
- Employment contingent upon clear fingerprint and criminal
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of U.S.
Department of Justice Form I-9
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the cultures represented in
- Good inter-personal skills, ability to relate well with persons
from a variety socioeconomic and cultural groups.
- Ability to lift supplies up to 25 lbs. to waist height.
- Reliable transportation, valid Louisiana Driver's License with
a clear driving record and proof of insurance.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the President. Essential
- Supervise and oversee all aspects of the clinical department
following the company mission demonstrated by setting departmental
goals and objectives. Evaluate existing contract compliance,
monitoring and reporting to ensure all goals are being met.
- Project, develop, and monitor revenue and expense budget for
fee for service programs that includes private pay, commercial
insurances, and municipal contracts. Work effectively with Finance
staff to develop an efficient billing system.
- Hiring, supervision, evaluation, scheduling, promotion,
corrective action of paid and volunteer personnel (interns) within
- Represent PTI in the community, corporate and donor
- Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage program growth
and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program.
Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet
client needs with particular emphasis on services for underserved
populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance
functions for department including assessment of applicable legal
and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for
clients. Ensure contract compliance for department and volunteer
personnel within the department. Initiate, implement and monitor
compliance with evidence-based practices.
- Work with other members of the management team to assure
successful communication and coordination between all PTI programs,
and participate in strategic planning.
- Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services staff
- Recruitment of clinical interns, conduct outreach and maintain
working relationships with graduate schools.
- Must be reliable and consistent with attendance and punctuality
- Represent the PTI in a professional manner.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures of the
- Must have an attitude of friendliness and be able to
communicate with all levels within the PTI.
- Maintain good working relationships with all PTI Staff and
- Good clinical understanding of adult mental health, diagnosis
in the DSM-V, and brief, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and
- Knowledge of health information related to adult health and
mental health, including co-occurring conditions.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the President. "Courage
doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the
end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."
Keywords: Post Trauma Institute of Louisiana, Baton Rouge , Clinical Director, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!