Registered Nurse WOW CHF-CP Observ
Company: Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Registered Nurse WOW CHF - CP Observation Unit Our Lady of the
Lake Baton Rouge, La What Makes Us Different? With Our Lady of the
Lake, we offer career opportunities for people who have a calling
to share their gifts and talents as part of our healing ministry.
As part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System,
we are here to create a spirit of healing - and we invite you to
join our team today if you would like to be part of that spirit. In
addition to competitive salaries and generous benefits, we offer
you something special - the chance to do God's work by helping to
serve people in need throughout our community, every day.
Additionally, you can expect:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Affordable employee benefits
- A community culture where you don't feel lost in a large health
system The Registered Nurse provides safe therapeutic care in a
holistic and systematic way, incorporating differences into the
provision of care. Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to
meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum to
include patient and family education. Relies on education and
training to complete responsibilities within scope of licensure as
registered nurse. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Education: -Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing Skills: -Proficient in the English
language verbal, written and on the computer Licensure: -Current
Louisiana State license as RN and BLS certification PRIMARY
- Performs psychosocial/physiologic assessments that integrates
- Formulates a plan of care based on trends of similar patients,
including patient education and discharge planning. Tailors and
prioritizes caring practice to individual needs, including
cultural/ ethical/ spiritual needs.
- Responds to changes in patient's needs and provides holistic
care using independent clinical judgment based on knowledge drawn
from education and experience.
- Adapts planned educational programs and information to
individual patients and family by modifying teaching strategies or
content. Integrates education during the delivery of patient care.
Collaborates with patients/ families to identify realistic desired
- Actively advocates for patient rights and identifies potential
conflict. Seeks counsel for resolution of conflict.
- Identifies variances from expected outcomes.
- Evaluates patient outcomes and makes revisions in the plan of
- Documents all patient care activities as per documentation
standards. Assists the healthcare team with the documentation
- Participates on unit teams, work groups and/ or committees.
Anticipates needs and voluntarily assists others.
- Incorporates evidence-based practice and research findings into
nursing practice to enhance outcomes.
- Accountable for all documentation and completion of all
required continuing education and competencies relevant to area of
practice as defined by clinical management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. #CB
Keywords: Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, Baton Rouge , Registered Nurse WOW CHF-CP Observ, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!