Travel Interventional Radiologist Technician / Catheterization Lab Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The OpportunityWe're looking for a Travel Interventional
Radiologist Technician / Catheterization Lab Technologist, working
in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Florida, United
States.Pay Rate: $2500 - $3500 plus weekly per
- Assist with clinical, technical and administrative functions on
a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis and procedure
for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies and maintain the
sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Is responsible for the operation and quality control of the
Imaging System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA
- Alert the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the
principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper
care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Is responsible for additional procedural equipment set up and
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer,
terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement
- Perform additional duties as required. Experience Required for
Your SuccessRequired Experience:
- Clinical Interventional Radiographer background with a minimum
of 2 years experience required
- Familiar with Interventional and Neuro procedures
- Epic electronic recording system experience requiredRequired
- Valid ARRT license, registered in RTR
- Valid state license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Baton Rouge , Travel Interventional Radiologist Technician / Catheterization Lab Technologist, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!