Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: St. Joseph Hospice
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) needed for Inpatient Hospice at
The Carpenter House of Baton Rouge, LA!Join our patient care team
today!Seeking Full-Time and PRN Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to
share your joy in caring for others. We invite you to be a part of
one of the fastest-growing Hospice and Home Health Care Companies
in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Arkansas, and
Texas.For Full-Time Employment, The Carpenter House offers you:
Excellent pay, Increased Earning Potential, Complete Benefits
Package including; Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid
Time Off (PTO), 401K, Free CEU online accreditation courses, and
Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.Qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of varied work experience as an
LPN/LVN, two (2) years in an acute care setting and one (1) year in
home care or hospice preferred.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Louisiana license
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along
with understanding of hospice.
- Great time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills; documentation and
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility performing a variety of
- Communicate effectively with people of all socioeconomic
- Must have an empathetic and people-oriented
personalityExceptional People providing Exceptional Care.All
inquiries will be kept confidential. EOE.
Keywords: St. Joseph Hospice, Baton Rouge , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!