Responder (EMT or Paramedic background) (Waitlist)
Company: Become a Responder with Ready!
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionReady is actively accepting Responder
applications. While Ready does not have any immediate Responder
openings in Baton Rouge, we strongly encourage you to apply with us
today, so you can be added to our Official Responder Waitlist.
Members of our Waitlist have first priority in our application
process when openings become available in Baton Rouge. We hope to
see your application come through!About UsReady is an on-demand
mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to
patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health
professional, which we call a "Responder," to facilitate a
telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician. With
Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12
hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided
the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven
company. We hope you will join us.What You'll Do
- Combine your knowledge and skills with the equipment,
resources, and technology provided to deliver high quality
community-based medical, behavioral, and social health
- Promptly respond to calls originating from the Ready call line
or app for medical needs within the community, demonstrating
problem-solving skills on the scene.
- Facilitate video consults under direct supervision of a
board-certified medical provider.
- Utilize cloud-based software on mobile devices to improve
efficiency of care.
- Coach patients in making appointments with providers and social
service agencies, setting up transportation, filling prescriptions,
and navigating challenges associated with hunger, housing
insecurity, lack of income, etc.
- Build trust and cultivate positive relationships with patients
and motivate them to reach their goals for their mental, social,
and physical health.
- Commit to improving the health of community residents and bring
safety and comfort to communities across the regionWhat You'll Need
- NREMT and Louisiana EMS Certification – EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic
- BLS certification (required)
- Must be from American Heart Association or America Red
- Emergency medical experience through EMS agency, hospital,
clinic, etc. (required)
- State driver's license and auto insurance (required)Must be
able to maintain all required licenses and certifications and must
complete all required continuing education courses.
- 18 years of age or older
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Provide current PPD test results
- Clean driving record for the past three years
- Reliable access to a personal vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the US without Company sponsorship for a
work visa or employment-based green card
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including but not limited to
exhibiting empathy and active listening
- Passion for working with vulnerable populations
- Comfort with meeting patients on your own in their home or at a
community-based locationWhat You'll Get
- Basic Life Support medical kit
- Encrypted wireless iPad, including HIPAA-compliant video
conferencing software and electronic medical record software
- SOMIN device
- Access to Ready continuing education and professional
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
Keywords: Become a Responder with Ready!, Baton Rouge , Responder (EMT or Paramedic background) (Waitlist), Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!