Health Center Nurse Manager
Company: Proactive MD
Posted on: November 23, 2022
People are a company's greatest resource, which is why caring
for employees and keeping them healthy is so important. Proactive
MD offers a comprehensive health management solution that extends
well beyond the clinic walls. Access to on-site physicians, full
direct primary care services, and excellent client support are the
hallmarks of our program. By engaging a workforce and offering them
a personal relationship with a primary care physician, we can
deliver measurably better outcomes, making people happier,
healthier, and more productive while significantly lowering overall
medical costs for employers. We put employees' health first because
amazing care yields amazing results. We are the next generation of
workplace health centers.JOB SUMMARY:The Health Center Nurse
(Clinical Operations) Manager has responsibility/accountability for
leading and managing a group of medical centers. Utilizes knowledge
of organization policies, procedures, and systems. Clinical
Operations Managers will use these skills in planning, organizing,
delegating, and supervising. Must work effectively with physicians,
staff, patients, public and external agencies. Must have the
ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment,
decision-making, and problem-solving expertise. A Clinical
Operation Manager's goal is to keep our medical centers operating
efficiently focusing on high-quality patient care. TRAVEL: Once a
quarter air travel to clinics managed in IA, LA, OK and MS. SALARY
RANGE: DOE 70,000-80,000/yearESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Builds strong positive communication with Providers and
promotes teamwork to ensure the success of the Health
- Plans, evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives
- Identifies and implements opportunities to build employee
morale and individual motivation.
- Responsible for assuring customer/patient service needs are
met. Monitors patient service feedback and contributes to the
process of resolving complaints and service issues. Plans and
initiates process improvement.
- Visit each of the assigned Health Centers once per quarter at a
minimum, with one huddle per month. The Health Center huddle needs
to encompass a discussion about patient satisfaction survey
results, audit scores, policy reviews, and concerns from clinic
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and
- Proactively identifies opportunities to expand revenue sources
and ancillary services and reduce expenses.
- Conducts employee evaluations, provides counseling, performs
disciplinary actions, and forwards appropriate and complete
documentation as instructed by HR in a timely manner.
- Ensures adequate staffing. Conducts interviews for potential
staff. Responsible for performance reviews on existing staff.
Monitors, coaches, develops and evaluates performance of staff on
an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance
- Meets, enforces, and sets goals and standards for self and
staff that is consistent with those of upper management.REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIESRequired:
- Registered Nurse license required.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN)
- 2 years in healthcare management
- Solid understanding of budgeting, resourcing and performance
- Excellent knowledge of standards (e.g. ISO) and regulations for
the clinical field.
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g. patient
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts.Preferred:
- BSN, MSN, or other advanced nursing training.
- Proven experience in a managerial position.
- Experience working or managing in direct primary care or direct
to employer health centers
Keywords: Proactive MD, Baton Rouge , Health Center Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Donaldsonville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!