Rehab Tech- Baton Rouge Rehab Hospital
Company: Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 25, 2023
JOB PURPOSE OR MISSION Provides rehabilitation patient care and
related activities under the direction of a licensed therapist for
the age population served, as defined in the department's scope of
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include, but are not limited to:
1. Demonstrates teamwork by providing patient care and related
activities under the direction of a licensed therapist.
* Performs routine and assigned tasks in the department under the
direction of a licensed therapist, within the scope of training and
* Assists in patient transportation to and from therapy as
* Effectively and efficiently assists in technology set up for
2. Maintains safe and therapeutic environment.
* Provides manpower assistance to therapists in treatment of
patients as directed.
* Monitors supply levels and notifies appropriate person of supply
needs, based on established inventory levels. Stocks supplies in
correct location upon receipt.
* Cleans and stores equipment in clinic area, according to
* Maintains temperature and cleaning logs according to
3. Assists in clerical tasks as needed.
* Responds to telephone promptly when needed and acknowledges
caller, assists caller by answering questions or providing
information, and determines when referral to other staff is
* Assists in the maintenance of patient charts, filing, copying,
faxing, discharging, etc. as assigned, within established
4. Performs other duties and special projects as required.High
school diploma preferred.
Keywords: Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Baton Rouge , Rehab Tech- Baton Rouge Rehab Hospital, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!