Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 22, 2023
7797 Howell Blvd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70807, United States
of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinic Setting
- Dialysis experience NOT required - training provided!
- Full time - permanent position
- Daytime/early evening hours - no overnights
- NO CALL!
- Closed Sundays Paid Training : DaVita offers new clinical
teammates a training program to learn dialysis skills. The program
is a mix of classroom & hands on training.DaVita is seeking a
Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to give life in an
outpatient/clinic dialysis center. You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients & their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease. What you
- Build long term relationships with patients and their
- A team that feels and functions like a family which includes
support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager.
- You will work with your head, heart and hands each day in a
fast paced environment.
- Oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic
other than your assigned home clinic.
- Float to various clinics during and after your training.
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday.
- Schedule: 3-4 days per week. Varies by location. Most RNs work
an early shift (start at 4:30am). What We Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items.
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace , backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave, pet insurance, and more.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma
from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing
degree.DaVita is a clinical leader! We have the highest percentage
of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the
government's two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to
commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting
and quality improvement initiatives.DaVita is on a quest to Build
the Greatest Health Care Community the World Has Ever Seen. DaVita
- which is Italian for "giving life" - is working to provide
quality service to patients, partners, and teammates. Our mission
is to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice. At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic. Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DAVITA, Baton Rouge , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!