Physician - Gastroenterology Advanced Endoscopy and Physician - Baton Rouge, LA
Company: Ochsner Health
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 18, 2023
OCHSNER HEALTH BATON ROUGE - DEPARTMENT OF GASTROENTEROLOGY
Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking a Board Certified/ Board
eligible Gastroenterologist with Advanced Endoscopy training to
join our growing department.HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- State of the art Endoscopy Lab with latest EUS equipment,
impedance, pH, and manometry capability located at Ochsner Medical
Center - Baton Rouge.
- Clinic-based position with dedicated endoscopy days.
- Team of Advanced Practice Professionals assist with consults,
follow-up clinic appointments, and patient overflow.
- Weekly call rotation shared amongst physicians within the group
(clinic and hospital consult).
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite as well as GI
- Call rotation 1:5.
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists
throughout Ochsner Health System. WHY CHOOSE OCHSNER HEALTH:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty
collaboration, large internal referral network, and innovative
resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given
the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
physician leadership, and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health
system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is
demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual
uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key
areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First,
Compassion, Integrity, Excellence and Teamwork.COMPENSATION AND
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Louisiana is a tort-reform stateABOUT OCHSNER HEALTH BATON
ROUGE: Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, a
system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi
and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and
Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving
back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings,
health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative
organizations that share our vision. Ochsner's team of more than
26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the
future of health and wellness. The Greater Baton Rouge region is
home to , a full-service, 150-bed facility, and across Tangipahoa,
Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension and Iberville Parishes.
Nearly 2,000 employees serve our patients in the Greater Baton
Rouge area, including more than 180 physicians and Advanced
Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is
recognized for quality excellence by Becker's Hospital Review,
Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. CALLING BATON
ROUGE---HOME:Situated on the Mississippi River, represents the best
of Louisiana's vibrant culture. The capital city, located in
Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it
one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very
family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities
(Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants,
shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities.
Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton
Rouge has something for everyone!Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities
Keywords: Ochsner Health, Baton Rouge , Physician - Gastroenterology Advanced Endoscopy and Physician - Baton Rouge, LA, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!