OT Occupational Therapist Travel & Locum Tenen
Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer,
Occupational Therapist are one of the specialties that have the
most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel
assignment locations and pay rates*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant
Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to
spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics,
SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified
Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments.
With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive
competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and
facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies with
one free, quick & short "More Information Request"
- Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational
Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No flagged or under investigation certification /
Keywords: HealthCare Traveler Jobs, Baton Rouge , OT Occupational Therapist Travel & Locum Tenen, Healthcare , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!