Shift Supervisor (LMHP): Sun-Tues e/o Wed, 7:00am-7:30pm - 1691
Company: RI International
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Summary of Job: The Shift Supervisor is responsible for
monitoring the administrative needs of an assigned shift including
utilization and capacity management, supplies, meals and
maintenance requirements.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, coaching and supervision for all staff on
- Completes assessments for individuals brought to the facility,
developing treatment plans and recovery solutions in partnership
with the individual.
- Determines a provisional diagnosis, obtains documentation of
medical necessity and submits authorizations for service in a
- Partners with the individual to obtain collateral information
from the individual's support team such as family members, friends,
case managers and other area programs.
- Guides the implementation of the discharge planning
- Completes clinical documentation as required.
- Ensures Incident Reports are initiated, completed, reviewed and
submitted according to policy.
- Understands and adheres to RI International compliance
standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of
- Keeps abreast of all federal and state regulations and laws and
all RI International policies as they presently exist and as they
change or are modified.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Job Requirements:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education,
training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- State designation as required.
- Ability to complete comprehensive psychosocial assessments and
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory/management experience
- If driving is required for this position, must meet all
requirements outlined in RI International driving policy.
- If not qualified to drive per driving policy, a Non-Driver
Attestation form must be signed.A Direct Service Competency
Checklist must be completed as part of the new hire onboarding
process.Physical Demands:May include work close to the eyes and
substantial motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers. Frequent
sitting, standing, walking, handling, finger dexterity;
eye-hand-foot coordination, use of corrected vision; color vision;
use of auditory senses. May be required to lift up to twenty (20)
pounds.Work EnvironmentMay work in an office environment or
behavioral health facility. May have contact with individuals who
are agitated and/or confused. Work may include travel throughout
the geographic region.ADDENDUM - LouisianaEducationMaster's Degree
in Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited
college or university.LicensureLicensed Professional Counselor
(LPC)Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (LMFT)Licensed Addiction Counselor
(LAC)CertificationMisc. RequirementEmployee AcknowledgementBy my
signature below, I hereby certify that I have reviewed the attached
description of my position and agree to perform the duties
described therein. I understand that nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Sunday-Tuesday
e/o Wednesday, 7:00am-7:30pm
Keywords: RI International, Baton Rouge , Shift Supervisor (LMHP): Sun-Tues e/o Wed, 7:00am-7:30pm - 1691, Hospitality & Tourism , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!