Company: TJ Ribs
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Looking to make extra cash to support your college experience or
next steps post-grad? Well, we welcome you to TJ Ribs. A place
where quality and perfect execution come together to create
exceptional guest experiences.
A Baton Rouge original for over 30 years, TJ Ribs serves the
world's best baby back ribs, fresh seafood, and Cajun-inspired
comfort food. For decades, we've served up our award-winning baby
back ribs with all the fixin's to our beloved Baton Rouge
community. From celebrating a guest's special occasion at the
restaurant to catering an event for 300 people, we always put our
customers first. At TJ Ribs, we are passionate about three things:
great food, exceptional service, and LSU sports-Geaux Tigers!
As a member of our restaurant team, you will become a part of a
growth company. We commit to teaching you the differentiators that
make us great, our philosophy on supporting great guest
experiences, what it takes to really put you first and to
demonstrate our values and beliefs in the actions we take to
support you. We commit to developing you as an individual and as a
business contributor who can deliver top-notch results.
We are on the rise and looking for talent. Join our team and
jump-start your career.
The line cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the
preparation of food to be served to the restaurant's standards of
What are we looking for?
- A genuine and thoughtful approach to executing brand standards
in a high-volume steak house environment.
- An appreciation for perfect execution and guest focused
- The ability to manage high volume production in a fast-paced
- Love of food and appreciation for producing high quality
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team members
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.
A Line Cook will:
- Prepares or directs preparation of food served using
established production procedures and systems.
- Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes
and special diet orders.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so
that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are
- Portions and plates food for serving.
- Follows proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and
- Maintains daily production records.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal
hygiene and health standards.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and
maintains equipment used in food preparation.
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has
implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect
staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be
provided during training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental
disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: TJ Ribs, Baton Rouge , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!