Company: Buffalo Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionDELI ASSOCIATEThe Deli Associate is responsible
to greet, sell, and provide superior customer service to each
Customer in a friendly and efficient manner. In addition, the Deli
Associate will handle their assigned duties including but not
limited to : presenting deli products to customer, rotating
product, cleans deli cases, ordering, receiving, stocking and
display of deli products, balance cash register sales.Job
- Acknowledge, greet and engage Customer upon entering
- Exceed Customer expectations for service and build a reputation
for ultimate service
- Be attentive at all times to Customer and be ready to serve
- Ensure displays are clean, well merchandised, signs visible,
and products are rotated.
- Ability to inform Customer of all deli products including
ingredients upon request
- Properly cuts, wraps, and scales deli items.
- Accurately write and follow detailed instructions on special
orders to ensure product meets or exceeds the Customer
- Demonstrate positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible
attitude at all times, while promoting importance of effective
- Maintain positive working relationships through respectful,
open and effective two-way communication with all coworkers,
supervisors, and all management.
- Must have the ability to balance cash register sales..
- Practice safe work habits; maintain a high level of store
cleanliness, organization, and a safe work environment.
- Knowledgeable of Deli operation, ability to comply with all
applicable safety laws and regulation, as well as Company
Keywords: Buffalo Services, Baton Rouge , DELI ASSOCIATE, Hospitality & Tourism , Centreville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!