Human Resources Talent Acquisition
Company: Beacon Hospital Management
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Talent Acquisition Specialist will primarily focus
on proactive recruitment to attract qualified and capable talent
for the organization.Beacon Behavioral Hospital is one of the
largest and most established behavioral health programs in
Louisiana. For over 20 years, Beacon employs caring staff at
locations across southeast Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Metairie,
Slidell, Hammond, Houma, Bogalusa, Bunkie, Opelousas, and Lutcher.
We currently provide inpatient programs and intensive outpatient
programs (IOP) that provide therapy to those struggling with
emotional disorders, substance abuse, and mental disorders.SPECIFIC
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Receive and manage requisition orders from hiring managers,
documents job requirements, and information in an accurate and
- Develop detailed job descriptions as needed or revise current
job descriptions to accurately reflect the requirement of the
position and qualifications needed.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with
hiring managers, third party vendors, and company leadership.
- Post job openings internally and externally on proven effective
job boards, relevant schools, social media, and other methods to
market the company and the job openings.
- Review applications and resumes to source quality candidates
prior to presenting to the hiring manager.
- Assist the hiring managers to coordinate candidate in-person or
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep appraised on status of
- Collaborate with hiring manager, HR, and Training to establish
offer letter, pre-employment screening, start date, and onboarding
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent work experience, required.
- A minimum of 5 years managing all phases of recruitment and
staffing experience required; healthcare roles a plus.
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred.
- SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty credential; a plus.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary
of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of
this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related
tasks other than those stated in this description.
What makes Beacon Behavioral Health a great choice?At Beacon, we
are growing family and we understand the importance of striking a
balance between family and professional life. It is our goal to
provide employees with:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development training available
- Comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, vision,
disability, life insurance and 401k
- Work-life balance
- Organizational growth opportunities
- Rewards and Employee Recognition programs
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Pre-employment screenings and verification of credentials (if
applicable) is required prior to start date.
Keywords: Beacon Hospital Management, Baton Rouge , Human Resources Talent Acquisition, Human Resources , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!