Talent Development Manager
Company: Republic Finance
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview and Responsibilities:At Republic Finance, we are
building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over
70 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in over 250
communities in 13 states and we continue to expand into new states
each year! We specialize in providing flexible lending solutions
and outstanding customer service. Driven by our shared mission to
pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our performance,
we are transforming into a modern, fast-growing business.
The Talent Development Manager works closely with all
organizational business partners to plan, build, implement, and
manage training programs for all employee levels. Programs must
drive organizational effectiveness and support Republic Finance's
need for consistency of operational processes, industry compliance,
and talent development. This role leads the Talent Development
Team, which includes training specialists, instructional designers,
management training team members, and an LMS administrator. This
role can be based in Baton Rouge, LA or Plano, TX on a hybrid
schedule. Key responsibilities include:
Provide high quality internal advising to HR & business leaders to
identify gaps and opportunities for training development and leads
the design and execution of recommended programs
- Design, develop, and facilitate training programs that align
with business strategy and objectives.
- Lead training specialists as they provide training for company
projects and manage training to support successful
- Oversee the deliverable schedule and quality of work from
instructional designer team as they create custom content for new
hire training and advanced team member training.
- Responsible for effective Learning Management System content
administration, which includes custom training, vendor-created
compliance training and vendor-created security training.
- Supervise the team responsible for management training,
including pipeline readiness and relief assignment coordination for
Assistant Branch Managers.
- Partner and build relationships with management to gain
knowledge of specific work scenarios requiring development to
- Use instructional design methods, including conceptual
knowledge and application of adult learning theory, in producing
relevant training materials such as training manuals, multi-media
visual aids, interactive games, or other educational
- Apply a variety of training methods, mediums, and formats to
develop highly functioning employees and leaders throughout the
- Continually assess talent development, learning programs and
solutions to ensure continuous improvement in effectiveness and
relevance to the needs of the changing business.
- Travel to business locations as needed to develop the training
for personnel and provide business unit support as requested.
- Keep abreast of learning practices through self-development and
training with industry specific organizations.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting for effective and
efficient delivery of training company wide.
- Develop and coordinate tracking systems for training
- Minimum five (5) + years of related experience leading a Talent
Development/Training team for an organization.
- Bachelor's Degree, Human Resources and Leadership Development
or Business Administration degree preferred.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certifications preferred.
- Experience with planning, crafting, implementing and/or
managing training programs for an organization with measured
- Must exhibit excellent customer service/people skills when
working with all internal clients.
- Must be an outstanding verbal communicator including the
ability to speak effectively with all levels of leadership as well
as facilitate discussions on various operations-related subject
matter, both internally and externally.
- Must possess excellent facilitation and presentation
- Must possess exemplary writing and editing skills.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint; working knowledge of Microsoft
- Ability to evaluate processes and procedures and develop
curriculum on topic.
- Ability to instruct and demonstrate how to perform operations
in assigned area of learning.
- Training experience and demonstrated ability in training
effectiveness is required.
- Experience with hosting webinars to communicate and facilitate
content with virtual teams.
- Demonstrated ability to measure and evaluate learning
- Self-motivated, assertive, detailed, and dependable with a
collaborative team approach.
- Experience with using learning management systems.Benefits:We
offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term
DisabilityAdditional benefits with Republic Finance include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, age disability or veteran status in employment
opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a
Drug-Free Workplace. #zr3 IND123
Keywords: Republic Finance, Baton Rouge , Talent Development Manager, Human Resources , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!