Adobe AEM Technical Architect
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: August 5, 2022
OverviewAt Perficient, you'll deliver mission-critical
technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some
of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will do it with
cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with
the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North
America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the
opportunity to spread your wings, too.We're proud to be publicly
recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no
small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative
spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.Perficient has a great company culture,
work/life balance, flex PTO and lots of opportunity for
growth!About Our PracticeThe Adobe Practice at Perficient was
established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We are a
fast-growing Adobe group that was named a Power 10 Partner by Adobe
in 2021. We are recognized thought leaders in the industry by Adobe
and our partner peers.Why Work For The Perficient Adobe
- Adobe Alliance: Power 10 Platinum Partner with insider access
to engineering, help network, and early access sandboxes
- Career Growth: Formal Career Counseling program including
regular 1:1s, mentoring/coaching, goal setting, paid training and
- Adobe Platform Growth: Cross-training opportunities in AEM
Content, Assets, Forms, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Analytics,
Target, Marketo, Workfront, and ancillary technologies (e.g.,
- Celebrating Thought Leadership: Blogging; Center of Excellence;
proof-of-concepts; new technology investments; accelerators
- Culture Club: Monthly virtual activities like Fitness
Challenges, Charitable Giving Campaigns, Fantasy Football, Seasonal
Contests (e.g., Halloween costume contest, Halloween trivia)
- Big opportunities: Work on key projects for some of the most
recognized brands Perficient is currently looking for an Adobe AEM
Technical Architect for our National Adobe Digital Marketing
Practice. The position is mainly remote, however, light travel is
expected when client travel restrictions lift in 2022 (around 5%).
Job OverviewThe AEM Technical Architect will play a vital role in
the architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital
Marketing solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe
Analytics, and Adobe Target. You will work closely with clients,
developers, system administrators, project managers, business
analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital
Marketing Platform using Ad obe's Digital Marketing suite of
- Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for on
premise solutions or cloud based solutions.
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to
construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe
Experience Manager for global enterprises.
- Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
- Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to
customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in
the Digital marketing program for a customer.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and
- Help design analytics scenarios
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those
scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- Current experience in architecting at least 2 large
implementation of Adobe Experience Manager. (AEM 6.4 or 6.5 is
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Web Content Management with
AEM and 10 years of IT experience.
- Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building
framework as needed.
- Good to have mobile hybrid application development
- SOA development experience using NodeJS and related
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in Adobe Experience Manager (Architect).
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical
documents. Perficient full-time employees receive complete and
competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment,
competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an
outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus
holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of
rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus
opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and
providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes
Perficient a great place to work.More About PerficientPerficient is
the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global
2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With
unparalleled information technology, management consulting and
creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency
deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital
experience, business optimization and industry solutions.Our work
enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow
and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and
partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve
clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore
locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select
Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the
S&P SmallCap 600 index.Perficient is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Disclaimer: The above
statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job
content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions
performed by the employee assigned to this classification.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of
the position at any time.Select work authorization questions to ask
when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Baton Rouge , Adobe AEM Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!