Software Development Team Lead - Remote - USA
Company: FullStack Labs, LLC
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Software Development Team Lead - Remote - USA FullStack Labs is
the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help
organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford
University, and the State of California, build distributed software
development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions.
As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented
software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by
creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment
where they can achieve their greatest potential. We're most proud
of: *Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented
software professionals across the Americas. *Building
highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the
world's greatest companies. *Having delivered hundreds of
successful custom software solutions, which have positively
impacted the lives and careers of millions of users. *Our client
Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average. *Sustained
growth of 100% - 200% per year. The Position: We're looking to hire
several software-engineering team leads to join our team. As a team
lead you will:
- Architect complex software applications.
- Manage a team of developers to deliver complex greenfield
- Oversee projects to ensure continuity between clients, design,
development, QA, and project management.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint
retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google
- Be part of a community of developers that share knowledge and
help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process. You'll work
with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
- Team Augmentation / Staffing **:** You will integrate yourself
directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing
designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build **:** You will work on a FullStack Labs product
team to build and deliver a product to our clients.What We're
Looking For: Meaningful experience working with any of the
- React Native.
- Ruby on Rails
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working on large, complex systems.
- Experience working on Agile / Scrum teams.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is
a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you
and your team have agreed upon.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and
dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You're passionate about software development...it's not just
your career, it's your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn
new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker
with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500
- 401(k) w/ 4% match.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities. FullStack Labs is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or
Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our
Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon
request during our hiring and interview process.
Keywords: FullStack Labs, LLC, Baton Rouge , Software Development Team Lead - Remote - USA, IT / Software / Systems , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!